Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mohd aslam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2013, 01:00 AM
    How to teach english to my wife,
    How to teach english to my wife, she don't know english because she is from urdu medium and know to read english but don't know d meaning of what she is reading, she have a basic knowledge of talking and understanding english
    taxesforaliens Posts: 649, Reputation: 117

Jul 29, 2013, 08:57 AM
    The best would be to sign her up for a class.
    For other ideas see for example here:
    How to Learn English From Urdu | The Classroom | Synonym on Synonym
    panda01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2014, 07:20 AM
    For learning vocabulary you could use www.kahrds.com
    You create your own study sets with the words you want her to learn and the computer generates games so you can play and test yoruself on what you've learned.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of old movie, may be english.where the husband confronts his wife and her lover. [ 2 Answers ]

A fight ensues husband is killed accidentally and male lover goes to jail for life where he is brutalized by guards, back is broken and he can never leave his prison bed. The twist of the movie is that the two lovers are able to be together in there dreams so they spend most of there remaining life...

How can I teach English at Summar camp to children? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have decided to organize a summar camp for children of 10-16. I neen a curriculum for teaching English to children during camping. Sincerely Yours Babakhanian

Why Aren't Filipino teachers allowed to teach English in Korea? [ 3 Answers ]

I have always worked as an ESL Teacher for Koreans and Japanese. I heard that Filipinos are illegal to work in S.Korea as an ESL Teacher? I have always found it very discriminating since the Population rate of Koreans in the Philippines is increasing each year. 75% of them are studying English...

View more questions Search