Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dee Rudolph Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2013, 04:56 PM
    Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Installation Guide with remote control
    How do I hook up the remote fan to the ceiling and the remote? There is not enough room between the ceiling and the fan to include the remote control panel!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2013, 05:31 PM
    The receiver is wedged in between the fan housing and ceiling. The transmitter stays in the room. Look at the installation manual.
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Jul 30, 2013, 08:26 AM
    Hey there,

For installing your ceiling fan, generally there are straightforward guides available on the Internet for you to use. Here I have found one guide for you which is straightforward, how to install your remote control ceiling fan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan And Hampton Bay Remote Compatibility [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Hampton Bay ceiling. It's Model is 5104 (Lyndhurst 52" ) and a Hampton BAy Remote, Model #70830. My question is: Is this remote compatible with the fan?

User guide for hampton bay remote control FAN 9T [ 2 Answers ]

Don recently installed a Hampton Bay ceiling fan. We lost the user guide for the remote. The fan will come one but we have little control of the lights. Two hit on the light button will sometimes work. Don said we desperately needed user instructions We need a user guide. Know how we can get the...

Hampton bay ceiling fan installation [ 1 Answers ]

My hampton Bay ceiling fan came without installation instructons and no manual. Where can I download installation instructions?

Hampton bay 52" transitional ceiling fan w/remote installation [ 2 Answers ]

I have a brand new Hampton Bay Transitional Collection 52" ceiling fan with remote control. It has no installation instructions. I've searched the web over and found nothing. Can anyone help me out?:confused:

Hampton bay ceiling fan installation with remote [ 2 Answers ]

Hi There, So I successfully installed two ceiling fans that did not have remote controls. My house is prewired for the ceiling fan and it took a lot of re-reading of the instruction manual before I figured out that the extra wire (red) went to the blue fan wire, black to black, white to white,...

View more questions Search