Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hammad ameer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2013, 11:35 AM
    Nikah of major girl without permission of her parents
    I'm Hammad advocate from pakistan.my question is that If a girl in her major age or puberty perform nikah without the consent or permission of her parents or wali. Is that nikah is valid or legal in muslim law? In pakistan there are two school of thoughts one says that it is valid n 2nd says its invalid and illegal in muslim law and shariah because Prophet Pbuh declared this (batil). Is it or not? Please reply.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2013, 12:39 PM
    Wouldn't you be afraid of what they do to girls that are involved in what they deem 'illegal activities'?
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2013, 03:03 PM
    Open the link below and you will findyour answer, Thanks.

Islam Question and Answer - She married without a wali (guardian) and wants to repeat the marriage contract, but her husband refuses
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Aug 2, 2013, 11:45 AM
    If the nikah is done in presence of kazi or religious person with all due customs. Its valid. Not all girls have parents or family like others. This law is useless in case of orphans and those whom parents are not anymore.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does a nikah exist if only kubul hai is said by boy and girl on phone [ 1 Answers ]

If a boy and a girl are engaged with the will of their parents.and if the boy asks the girl that he accepts her in his nikah with so much meher and the girl says KUBUL HAI,as well as the boy says it on phone.does Nikah occurred?

Nikah against parents will? [ 0 Answers ]

I am a muslim boy and I am in love with a muslim girl.few days back I came to know that boyfriend/girlfriend relation is haram in islam that's why we both decided to perform nikah.but her parents don't want her to marry me because they think I am not rich and not from a good caste background.please...

Parents permission? [ 1 Answers ]

Would a 17 year old need parents permission to move from England to Ireland to live with their uncle?

If a girl has signed nikah unwillingly and by forcely. So is this nikah done or not. [ 1 Answers ]

If a girl is married to a person which is not of his choice and the girl signed the nikah unwillingly by the force or fear of his father. So did this nikah happen or not .1. and no to. If the same girl refuse his husband for doing intercourse and the husband do it forcely so what is this. Is this...

View more questions Search