Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaleelee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2013, 06:00 PM
    Is my father all right?
    I haven't talked to my father in quite sometime. He's been very hard to find lately. I can't get him on the phone and I just want to know if he's OK.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 27, 2013, 06:02 PM
    Where has he been hiding?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2013, 07:09 PM
    If something happened to him do people around him know to contact you if anything happens to him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio father is deceased. Father listed fled. Husband wants his name put on & to adpt [ 4 Answers ]

"I was 5 months pregnant when I met a man (obviously not the father), and started dating him. He wanted to marry me & raise the baby as it were his own. I married him right before the baby was born. The bio father wanted nothing to do with either of us and came to find out that he had another baby...

Father abandoned daughter one and a half years ago and step father wants to adopt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question. My daughters father completely stopped contact with my daughter a year and a half ago. We were separated for eight years, Since then I have remarried and gone on with my life. He suddenly stopped all contact with her a year and a half ago, stopped child support about three...

View more questions Search