Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 28, 2013, 09:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    I'dd have to look up the statistics. It does happen. All im saying is go for her goal even if she can't skip a grade she knows she put all her effort into it.
    "There are no solid statistics on how many kids skip a grade each year, but education experts believe the practice was more common in the past than it is today." Skipping a grade: pros and cons - Academics & Activities | GreatSchools
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2013, 09:44 AM
    So I guess the advice here is just go to your 8th grade and proceed as normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I skip 8th grade? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm about to start it but I want to skip it.

Skip 8th to 9th grade [ 6 Answers ]

I got sent to alternitive school in 6th grade I passed then went to 7th in alt I got EXPELLED I did alt school in 7th again and pass and got sent back to my regular school Now I'm and 8th and supposed to be in 9th I NEED HELP ON HOW TO GET TO HIGH my guidance consular said can't do anything about I...

?Why Can't I Just Skip To 8th Grade? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Iam 14 years old in 7th grade turning 15 on march 21st. I got held back in 2nd grade which is fine so I am suppose to be in 8th grade but then I got held back in 6th grade. Technecly I am suppose to be a 9th grader but I'm curious if I can skip the rest of seventh grade and move on to 8th...

I'm 15 and I'm going to 8th grade , I don't want to do 8th grade I want to skip to 9th [ 11 Answers ]

I stayed back in 4th grade and 5th grade , now I'm becoming a 8th grader , I'm really ready for high school even though my grades are a little low , can you help me shoud I move to a other country so they could skip me?

View more questions Search