Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sgwhite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2013, 09:00 AM
    Earache gone in seconds after a click
    I've had earache in just my right ear a couple of times now. I have had 1 course of antibiotics. It came back today and always starts slowly deep in the ear and the whole ear ends up painful after about 3 hours.

Today, I sat down after making a drink and as I leaned forward to pick up the drink I felt, rather than heard, a small click in the same ear and realised that all the pain had completely gone. I couldn't believe it.

What clicked in my ear?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 27, 2013, 09:41 AM
    Don't look a gift horse in the ear! Couldn't possibly guess.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I click in the part file in up to a page of a software, and I click open to see files [ 1 Answers ]

I click in the part file in up to a page of a software, and I click open to see files in a document, However, I can't see all files in the open window. How do will appear all files in the window open.

Touch pad right click acts like left click only in internet explorer [ 0 Answers ]

Thie touch pad is only acting up in IE. The right click acts like the left click and just selects the application instead of opening an options box.

Left Click is Right Click, Freezing up, and Vundo! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, This just randomly started acting up yesterday... I clicked on the desktop and the menu that comes up when you normally right click opened. So basically my left click is like my right click. When I try to right click, nothing happens. So I ventured into trying to fix it and my...

View more questions Search