Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 27, 2013, 09:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bugs11 View Post
    not really at all it was in and out less than 15 mins cutting them out and home he went in at 915 am and at 935 they got me and saying he is done
    That is not good. The nurse should have been instructed to give you information.

Now, back to what he wants to eat. Absolutely cannot be solids for another week. Any infection occurring by not following directions for his mouth is going to result in more care and more pain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Severe pain after wisdom teeth extraction [ 2 Answers ]

I had my wisdom teeth out August 1st and I was in a lot of paIn but it's gotten worse. My breathe smells awful and I have to take ibeuprophen 24/7 just to not cry. I can't open my mouth fully and my ears hurt so bad I want to cry. Could this be somehing bad or is it normal and I'm overreacting....

Why am I having pain in my regular teeth after I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I just got my wisdom teeth removed 5 days ago. I wanted to know when I would be able to lay flat in bed? I have been propping up my head with pillows for the past 4 nights and wanted to know when is a good time to start sleeping normally. Also, I am having a lot of pain in my lower left side of...

What is causing me to have chest pain after I had 4 wisdom teeth extracted? [ 2 Answers ]

I had 4 teeth extracted on Friday and I am still bleeding still swollen I have pus coming out of my mouth and I am having chest pain could this be something serious

I had my 4 wisdom teeth cut out last week! [ 1 Answers ]

I had my 4 wisdom teeth cut out last week and I now there's a hole in my mouth that seems to be connected to my nose when I gargle water comes out my nose when I blow my nose my mouth flutters is this normal or what??

Wisdom Teeth pain [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new here, but I wanted to ask some questions about wisdom teeth. I have my upper right wisdom tooth, I can feel the others trying to come in. I am waiting on my insurance to kick in so I can have them removed. What is best for pain until I can get this done? :confused:

View more questions Search