Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SAGAR ALIYAS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2013, 02:59 AM
    3 years ago a 10 kg weighted sound box fell into my sisters head , at that time we co
    3 years ago a 10 kg weighted sound box fell into my sisters head , at that time we consulted one doctor and told no problem with the x-ray.after 6 months from that she is having heavy pain . Until now also she is having deadly pain . She is 25 having thyroid by birth itself.she is now using neck collar.PLEASE REPLY what it will be ?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2013, 07:07 AM
    Nobody can diagnose something like that online... they NEED to see a doctor who actually can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I fell in a tub years ago hurt my upper right arm still get pain keep me awake [ 2 Answers ]

I fell in a tub years ago still get pain in right upper arm keeps me awake

Last time I met her was six years ago. What do I do? [ 25 Answers ]

We were class mates, never the of best friends. I was always scared to talk to her. After high school we went to different schools, did not meet for five years. Then we met again. It was mostly me who wanted to spend time with her and she would call back sometimes. This went on for 4 months...

I dreamt about my brother whom I lost 15 years ago for the first time early this morn [ 2 Answers ]

I dreamt about my brother who I lost when he was 19 years old and this was 15 years ago. This was my first dream about him. I dreamt that I was driving down the road where my high school was and parked in the road where the school and garage is. I saw my brother running towards my 2 boys aged 22...

55 years ago,now deceased sisters daughter given up for adoption [ 1 Answers ]

I know she was born in April, 55 years ago. Her name given was Deborah and she was born to my now deceased sister Andrea Lynn O'Shea in Connecticut

View more questions Search