Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shawnjp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 06:53 AM
    Removing Paid items from credit report
    How do I go about removing zero balance items from my credit report, or should I even be trying to? If I need to remove them, do I contact the creditor? I am very new to this, so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Also, does anyone know what the codes stand for on the report? Example: I-3, or B-1
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2007, 10:36 AM
    To have paid items removed, yes contact the creditor, it would have been good to have them put in writing they will take it off your credit report before the last payment. I'm not so sure they have to by law.

The codes usually mean how often you pay late, go to your bank they can sit down and explain the credit report to you.
    gazelleintense Posts: 175, Reputation: 13

May 2, 2007, 07:12 PM
    I believe the only thing you can have removed from credit reports are errors.
    tinababy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2011, 10:36 PM
    I received a judgment against me by a debt collection agency, We had a court date I was there but they never showed up the judge dismissed the case how do I get it off my creadit it is public record

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit report [ 11 Answers ]

On my credit report I have a collection agency that reported first in 1999 Just when that was about to be removed from my credit report they (the collection agency)sold the account to another collection agency who re-reported it and now it will be 7 more years before it will be removed.it is the...

Credit report [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody now where to get a free credit report and score when you have no credit card to give them Thank you Demon

Removing paid collections [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to have a paid collection removed from my credit report without waiting the 7 years? The collection has been paid for 2 years, but the collection agency keeps reporting the credit bureaus. It's odd they always report it paid, but it just keeps extending the 7 years. I've asked them...

Credit Report [ 4 Answers ]

When I went to refinance out of my ARM the mortgage firm I delt with said that I had some things on my credit report that shouldn't be there.. What steps do I take to rid this problem?

Removing items from credit report [ 1 Answers ]

There is this guy that I know who has started his own company. He claims that he can clean up your credit. I have always been warned about these type of things. That taking something off your credit report cannot be done. The way that he says it is done is that according to your credit, you...

View more questions Search