Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Strikerr Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2013, 06:54 PM
    Marketing my cleaning business
    Hi all

I need to do some marketing for my cleaning business. I have read some threads here which are related to my question, I can see that go out and knock on doors or cold calling are the most effective way.
    So I have started knock on doors, then here are the problems that I currently have: my cleaning business is focusing on general commercial site cleaning, and office cleaning. When I did my door knocking in my area, I have found most of the companies have "no sales person/ no hawkers" sign on their front door, so I can't go in and sale myself to them. What is your suggestion to find clients in an area like this?
    Oh, I forgot to mention, I was trying to approach these offices by mail, I have designed some sales letters and was going to drop into their mail box, but I found that the whole complex's mail box has "No Junk Mail" sign on them... damn they are well protected...

I am also planning to find some school cleaning or office building cleaning, can any one advise when I make calls/or walk in to the reception who should I look for? What position of staff is generally in charge of hiring the cleaning companies or is the decision maker of the tender?

Check out some similar questions!

Marketing/Advertising my new cleaning business [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I just started a residential and commercial cleaning service. We are needed some helpful tips on how to gain clients. We are licensed and insured. Just need customers. Please help!

Need help with Cleaning business marketing Script.. to get bids [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, Im in the midst of Trying to get new contracts for my cleaning business,I'm in kanasas City, Missouri,Is there anyone out there that can give me some suggestion on the best way to do this, I have 2 contracts right now, trying to obtain around 25 by the end of the year is my...

HOW to obtain cleaning contracts and also how todo marketing for my cleaning business [ 13 Answers ]

Hello I just started my own cleaning business 5months ago with my husband I have one contract so far... its a small restaurant cleaning once a week which is not much... I just basically looked through the phone book and that's how I got it really called a bunch of people and got lucky... What...

Marketing my own cleaning business [ 6 Answers ]

How would I market my cleaning business

What is the greatest marketing tool for a residential cleaning business? [ 3 Answers ]

I have started a residential cleaning service recently, but I don't know exactly how to perform marketing to increase clients. What is the greatest and most guarantee way to gain clients?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search