Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LilyPad 12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2013, 10:52 AM
    Writing on phone cover -- "VI"
    Hello my name is Lillian I'm writing because I had left my phone home last night because it was disconnected. Well when I got home last night I told my boyfriend to hand me my phone when he did he notice writing on the phone cover and asked me if I wrote on it and I told him no. When I grab my phone and look at the writing it was written with permanent marker it read "VI" I did research and it's the roman numeral 6 . I'm freak out I didn't write this on my phone nore neither did my boyfriend and I did not use any permanent markers that day. I need help please I'm scared I don't know who wrote this or what please help me .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 26, 2013, 10:57 AM
    It's also a woman's name.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 26, 2013, 04:49 PM
    You had to do research to read roman numerals?

Anyway... who else lives in the home? I don't think this is something to freak out about yet. I like WGs different take on it too... it could be several different things.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2013, 05:04 PM
    VI: Virgin Islands tell your boyfriend it's a sign that you are suppose to vacation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

2.4 L sunfire/cavalier cam cover removal? Or valve cover?how do I get them off? [ 6 Answers ]

I actually googled the answer to this question... and found it here on this site... but its NOT WORKING FOR ME!. SO PLEASE HELP!. here is the problem... I have a 2.4 L sunfire same as the 2.4 L cavalier.. its a twin cam... it has cam covers.. (not really valve covers I guess)... that have 10 bolts...

Writing a cover for I751.. is it necessary? [ 6 Answers ]

Is a cover letter necessary when filing the I 751 petition as long as the evidence is neatly arranged? And who should write it? My US citizen wife on my behalf or myself the conditional resident?I see some very contradicting forums online

Land phone repairwhat to do when the phone line from phone needs a new plg [ 2 Answers ]

Why isn't my modular plug working from my phone

Writing a persuasive cover letter for entry job [ 1 Answers ]

How do I write a very persuasive cover letter for an entry job in advertising?

Writing a Check w/Insufficient Balance to Cover It [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Isn't it a crime to write a check out to someone well knowing that you don't have the money in the bank to cover it? As I heard it from a colleague, this would be considered a crime, and a big one in Maryland (where I live). Is that true? I've had three instances with the same person...

View more questions Search