Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    follinverno Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 06:26 AM
    PS2 - Resident Evil 4
    I am playing in the easy mode.
    I must kill the "el gigante". This is the second time I meet this big bastard. I keep on dying and if he doesn't kill me, he kills the girl. I can go back and try the other exit and face the zombis.
    Any help?
    Thanks
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Mar 26, 2007, 09:51 AM
    I went and faced the zombies. When you get to the platform put ashley in the dumpster and finish all the zombies in that area off and then go and get her. I had an easier time taking on the zombies over that el gigante..
    follinverno Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Thanks,
    I'll try
    Bye
    Religousman3 Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Mar 31, 2007, 06:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by czerno
    I went and faced the zombies. When you get to the platform put ashley in the dumpster and finish all the zombies in that area off and then go and get her. I had an easier time takin on the zombies over that el gigante..

I agree with this method. It is better to hide Ashley in the dumpster then perhaps carelessly leaving her out in the open. Make sure every single zombie is dead and then give Ashley the o.K. to come out but every time you are with Ashley and you do encounter zombies hide her somewhere every time and repeat the process.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fill in tax form as resident alien or non resident ? [ 7 Answers ]

I am from China and I held B1 to enter US in Jan.2001 and changed the status B1 to F1 on 12/26/2001. I returned to China and returned to USA in 2005 with a new F1 visa . I had no income in 2001 and 2002 and I failed to fill in the tax return in 2001 and 2002 since I didn't know I needed to do so ...

FICA taxes for Non-resident spouse treated as resident [ 7 Answers ]

I'm a resident alien for tax purposes. My wife was on F-1 till June 2006, then OPT till Nov 2006, and H-1 afterwards. We elected to treat her as a resident for tax purposes when filing returns for 2004 and 2005. My question is : Her employer did not withhold FICA taxes until she received her...

Resident evil 4 [ 1 Answers ]

Where do you find the broken butterfly magnum on the castle level on Resi 4 ps2 ?

Part time resident or non-resident for state tax form? [ 3 Answers ]

:( hi, I was on F1 visa in Texas till the month of September. Then moved to North carolina in October to work on OPT till December. So I am still eligible to fill the 1040NR-EZ form. But my confusion is the state tax form since for Texas I did not have to fill one. And now in the D400 state tax...

View more questions Search