Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cinjen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2013, 07:10 PM
    Water dripping out of unit and air not as cold
    Water on floor in my bathroom coming out of unit and my air is on 70 degrees but is 80 in the house? What do I check? Fan and blower are running!
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2013, 07:14 PM
    Change air filter, check to see if there is ice on copper lines inside or outside on units. May ne freon and frezing up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bathtub hot water dripping out-cold water runs good [ 1 Answers ]

My bathtub hot water is running out slow, but the cold water runs good, have a single handle levler moen?

Water is dripping on hot water side even when it is turned off but cold isn\ [ 1 Answers ]

My kitchen sink was dripping faucet I turne off valves for both hot and cold and realized it was hot. I trie to remove left hot handle to check rings but it woundn't come off. So I shut off hot valve from underneath and that fixed the drip. But now its dripping underneath on hot side with cold...

Cold Air Return dripping water [ 1 Answers ]

Have Carrier 9200 Weathermaker. Noticed today during blizzard that insulated flex hose from outside that conects into cold air return has snow buildup and is dripping water. Called service man who said to just disconnect hose and cover with plastic - it was fresh air hose and don't need it. So I...

Water Dripping on the Air Conditioner - Air Filter [Trane Unit] [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a Trane AC unit and off late I have observed am issue Condensate Water has begun Drip on Filter. The technician told that the freon level is on and there is no bildup or clog in the condensate water collection tray or the pipe draining out the water. However he has not been...

Cold water is just dripping... why? [ 1 Answers ]

We've lived in our slab ranch for 15 years. Over the past 7 or so years, we've noticed a slow in cold water pressure, to the point that right now it's just dripping out of the washer (it takes me 1:15 to wash one load in cold) and we're almost being scalded when we shower. Any ideas?

View more questions Search