Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreigndiplomat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2013, 12:38 PM
    Hair follicle test for Marijuana
    I don't know how to ask this question to drbill100 specifically, but maybe any of you can help me out. I smoked about 1/4 a bowl and 1/3 a joint of purple sour diesel weed on July 2 and I have a drug test in the second week of October. In addition, I have hung out with some friends that have smoked so I'm also worried about second hand smoke, but this was always outdoors and except for the occasional (maybe two or three times of a second hand breathe-in in slightly windy, outdoor conditions) smoke blowing my way, I haven't had much second hand breathed in. I am wondering if the minimal second hand, along with the one time usage is enough to trigger a positive for a hair follicle drug test. I have done a lot of research and know that the one time use is on the edge of the 90 day testing window (I'm pretty sure (through measurement) my hair more or less grows the standard 1/2 inch per month, so I'm sure that when they take 1.5 inches of hair, there will be a 90 day window of testing). I've also read a lot of scientific papers linked by drbill100 in his other posts, and there is a lot of scientific evidence behind infrequent use not being detected by the hair test. I was just wondering what the general consensus of this community was on my situation.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 25, 2013, 12:41 PM
    FYI, DrBill no longer answers questions on this site.
    foreigndiplomat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2013, 12:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    FYI, DrBill no longer answers questions on this site.
    Oh OK, by any chance, do you know what forum he is currently frequenting?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 25, 2013, 01:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by foreigndiplomat View Post
    Oh ok, by any chance, do you know what forum he is currently frequenting?
    He is not frequentling any Internet forum. He is thoroughly involved in a research project and has no time for or interest in answering questions right now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair follicle test for marijuana [ 0 Answers ]

I recently took a hair test for a great job. I took 2 hits of weed approximately 40 days prior to the test small hit of mid grade weed... Prior to that I was clean for 100 days was curious on your opinions if you think I will pass or not... I will post my results when they come either way... I did...

Hair Follicle Test - Moderate Marijuana Use [ 0 Answers ]

I have been offered a position at a Fortune 500 company and it is likely that the hiring process will entail a hair follicle drug test. I have used marijuana moderately over the last 3 or so months - I have maybe smoked a total of approximately 2 grams of marijuana during this period with long gaps...

Marijuana in a hair follicle test [ 16 Answers ]

My son has never done any type of drugs before, he went to the beach this past summer and tried Marijuana. He said he only took 3 puffs and never tried it again. It has been about 75 days and he has to have a hair follicle drug test, would that be enough to show up in it? He is so worried.

Any way to pass hair follicle test for marijuana [ 5 Answers ]

I have to take hair follicle drug test is there anything I can do to cover marijuana

Marijuana, hair follicle test will he pass [ 3 Answers ]

My son has to take a hair follicle in mid January he was in a rehab for 7 months and got out in sept. he relapsed but did not smoke much maybe a blunt and couple joints from what I understand but nothing since beginning of December will it show up:(

View more questions Search