Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noraschei Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2013, 07:48 PM
    I think I'm being haunted by something, someone give me advice please!
    Okay I don't even believe in this stuff until recently. I was researching demon names for a semi project thing and well I came across a few I liked and ended up saying them alloud. ( Not saying I'm sure this is what caused this but.) And then read the warning where it tells you not to say the names aloud. I didn't sweat it because I didn't believe in it. That night I had a dream where I was laying down and there was this man next to me. He had what looked like no eye color, just all black. He was staring at me and started to stroke my face. As soon as he touched me this indescribable feeling took over. Almost warm and comforting but mostly forced. I woke up and thought it was just a strange dream. The next day I was sick with a fever and fell asleep around noon. I had a dream where the same guy was smoking some type of drug with a lot of other people in the room. They all had animal masks on and he came over and offered me some. I didn't want to but I felt I needed to, felt I could trust him even though there was something off. I took a hit and immediately felt that same feeling as before. The rest of my dream was hazy and disorienting. I was being dragged around the room twirled and pushed to people like a game. I woke up and my fever had broke. That actual night I had yet another dream where it was just me and him in a room. He was making some kind of drink and gave me some. Of course I'm stupid and I took some. Same feeling. In a trance again He started to kiss me and I kissed back. I woke up and things were falling in my room. The only reason I think this could be something is because in the first dream I had really druggily offered my soul and he told me that the time wasn't right yet. I know it sounds stupid but around the house and how I feel has been different. I just want to know if I should do anything or not. I keep thinking I see him around outside of my dreams and I think I'm going crazy.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2013, 06:21 PM
    Get some praise CD's like Calvary Chapel or Hillsong and play them continuously while you feel this. If they respond to words they should respond to the CD's.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 25, 2013, 07:02 PM
    My first question is how old are you?

NOhelp mentioned something that I do think can help in certain situations. Praise and worship music can be very beneficial, but not in the sense where it simply scares off what is there. God's word says that he inhabits the praises of His people. So, yes if you are playing this music and allowing yourself to be at one with it and actually worship God... then I believe a demon can have a hard time in that atmosphere. However, if you're simply using something divine such as playing music or setting a bible out as a way to ward off evil, it doesn't work like that.

I don't have a hard time believing what you described... there are such deceptive and subtle ways that the demonic uses to get ahold of someone. It's not so much that you said the names of a demon, but you said it most likely with an attitude that challenged who they are... an attitude of disbelief if you will. The act of saying them in itself isn't what will conjure one... that type of thinking is just superstition. But when you present an attitude towards or about them that they can use to their advantage, they will take it. This is one of many reasons that even studying demonology is not really safe. It's real, it's dangerous, especially in ignorance.

Would you be interested in speaking with a church about this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't I let go, please someone give me advice [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so this guy I was friends with for seven years, ended up dating me last April. I was in love with this person for 7 years when we finally dated my feelings grew, I even traveled to Nevada to be with him, I stayed there until about August. When I got home everything was still great with us....

I need advice. Is there such a thing as haunted? [ 16 Answers ]

I believe in paranormal energy & such. My uncle is very sensitive to stuff like that. He sees, hears & feels many things. I started being like him since 2 years now. I would experience verrryy light feelings that can be ignored. Lately, I feel presence so strong that I literally cannot sleep. A...

Hello can you give me some advice [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, my ex boyfriend owes me some money and I don't know how to get it back. I paid for a holiday for us as he had no money at the time as well as petrol to run his car and nights in a hotel. He said I would receive half of everything at the end of October after he had been to see his family in...

Can anyone give me advice? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been with my partner for nearly 4 years now and I love him to death(sometimes to much) he is the most sweetest boyfriend and does everything a loving boyfriend should. Problem is I don't really get along with his family, I go in the house and say hello how are you... they answer and that's...

View more questions Search