Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubbleyounggurl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2013, 07:34 PM
    Urgent
    Hi I'm 22years old.today is the 9th day of my missed period.I took duphaston once last month for five days.iam also at thyroxin one tab 25microgrm.I took strip test 5th day of my period it came negative.at that time I got extreme period pain.but now pain is very mild.would I be pregnant.please guide

Check out some similar questions!

Urgent or not? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 25single year old female who has had a cough and congestion for two weeks. The past two days however I've had tightning in my chest making it increasingly uncomfortable and difficult to breath coughing up yellow frothy stuff. For about an hour this am I was coughing up dark brown blood but...

Please help urgent [ 11 Answers ]

My dad is from Italy and he came here 20 years ago to work and has since opened his own business etc and worked ever since to provide for his family. My mother has worked on and off very little for minimum wage and has barely contributed to anything. I hate her and I don't want to live with her and...

Please help me urgent [ 2 Answers ]

Unfortunately I have posted some private data.. I want to delete that post or make it invisible kindly help me please.. It's urgent. Thanks in advance

Urgent! [ 0 Answers ]

So for some reason there is red all around my eyes. Yet my eyes themselves are not red at all. Also my eyes feel like their burning and are sore as well. I don't know what's wrong. I tried taking out my contacts a couple of hours ago but there's nothing wrong. In addition I tried some eye drops but...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.