Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cocoon_ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2013, 07:23 AM
    Movie Boys Girls separated
    Somebody posted this before and I recall the same memory
    It is not the movie "the bluebird of paradise" please help!!

I need to know the name of a pre 90's fantasy movie (not sure how old this movie is) The film is set either in heaven or another world/land. All I can remember from the film is girls and boys reaching a certain age (poss 18) and then leaving on boats to another world (poss earth). There was a boy who was separated from his girlfriend as she wasn't old enough to leave with him. I think that when they left on the boats that they forgot all about their previous lives... Girls were crying and had braids and long white gowns - I think they left on sky swan boats... Please help!
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Mar 2, 2014, 06:45 AM
    The Blue Bird (1940) Lovers Scene - YouTube

with Shirley Temple

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girls & Boys ONLY! [ 5 Answers ]

Is it just me or? When someone posts something and the title states girls or boys only and a million explanation points, I just laugh and want to look anyway. Is this weird? ;) P.S. I'm not a pervert I just feel inclined to look because it's the WWW and the OP thinks by putting ONLY!! Others...

It's OK for boys to do it, so why not girls? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am new on here and my first question I'm posting. Well I am a 29yr old single mother of an 11yr old daughter that very much so looks like she's 15. My situation is that I caught her trying to use my "toy" yesterday. It seems to be very normal for a boy to masterbate, but not for girls....

View more questions Search