Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yousif123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2013, 08:56 AM
    War movie
    Oldies. Black and white movie
    A group of American soldiers on a German camp trying to escape. They needed a plan to get those on watching tower to kill first. One of the American soldiers were from the Native Americans (Red Indian). He made bows and arrows cutting them from their wooden beds. The bows was the best idea as a silent weapon to get those German watchers on the tower.

Please, if you know the title of this movie let me know.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Movie title to a French war/love movie [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this movie but I'd love to watch it again. It's been a while since I've seen it so I don't remember much. The movie is in French but with English subtitles. Woman's husband goes off to war and doesn't come back. A young man (16 or so) comes by and ends up staying...

Its an older movie war movie were fathers son is captured and he goes and gets him [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is an older war movie.. a fathers son, is captured and the father gathers an older group of friends that know certain skills nessacarry to do the job. They get help and get older guns from a vietnmes women.. rest I cnt remember... PLZZZ HELP!

Old war movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of an old war movie. The American's and Japanese are at a stalemate. They both agree to send their best warrior to an island to settle it.

Name of war movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is 2 army radio men in the jungle sneak in a girl they know from back home to be with them. Later she joins a special ops team stationed close by the radio tent. She then goes on patrol with the team in a river and come across a village.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.