Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neecee_2005 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 03:03 AM
    Sliding shower doors
    I Need Step By Step Directions On Installing Sliding Shower Doors, I Think One Is Stationary.someone Took All The Frame Down And Now I Need To Put It Back Together, I'm Not Quite Sure How?
    EMERIL LAGASSE Posts: 101, Reputation: 4

Mar 26, 2007, 05:29 AM
    The bottom track only gets calked in center of curb

Side rails are screwed in place

Top rail just sits on top ( can add 2 screws on inside if needed )

Doors hang on top track

Caulk interior

Get r done:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sliding Barn Doors [ 4 Answers ]

I am going to build a double door for a barn that slides on channel. The will each be 6' wide and 12' tall. Any thing I need to know?

Old sliding glass doors [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all. I have a four panel sliding glass door from the 60’s The outside panels are fixed with the middle panels sliding. The doors are single glass. The frame channels are wide. Is there a way to replace the single glass with a thermal pane glass? Is this cost effective. I do...

Shower Doors [ 2 Answers ]

I am removing my sliding shower doors. However, I need to know how to remove the frame from the bath tub? Jen

Removing sliding door from fiberglass shower [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, We are in the process of having a new home built and there is a Lasco (fiberglass) walk in shower in the bathroom. We had told the builder that we did not want a sliding door on the shower but wanted a door that swings open (without a header on top since my husband is 6'3 and no tracks...

View more questions Search