Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hollydavis12345 Posts: 24, Reputation: 0

Jul 23, 2013, 03:27 AM
    Posting leopard geckos
    Hi
    I want to post a leopard gecko in the mail. I live in London in London are you allowed to post reptiles. Because loads of other people do and I went and asked the post office and they said no. can you post reptiles in the uk?also I want to send it from london to Lancashire
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2013, 06:14 AM
    Ask the local postal authorities.
    hollydavis12345 Posts: 24, Reputation: 0

Jul 23, 2013, 10:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ma0641 View Post
    Ask the local postal authorities.
    I did and they said no I thought I could

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leopard geckos [ 7 Answers ]

OK I have 1 corn snake ,1 leopard gecko,and 1 dog .ok my leopard gecko I think is a high yellow I don't know because in the shop they didn't say .if I was to breed my leopard gecko what other morph would be the best choice for a good outcome I'm not saying I am going to breed them I'm just...

Need assistance with my injured geckos! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I currently own two golden geckos that were given two me as a gift from my friend but they are both injured on their left eye. I live in a small town and there's no vet nearby the only vet my parents know about is around 2 hours away and my parents won't make the trip just for the geckos. ...

Geckos Driving Me Nuts [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get rid of geckos in my home. I have lots of geckos crawling all over the walls and ceiling of my thatch roof house. People say they are good because they eat bugs, which is true. But they also poop all over everything and sometimes fall on you and scare the wits out of you. I...

Leopard Gecko [ 4 Answers ]

Anyone heard of not feeding your reptiles crickets that are found wild? I know some insects' exoskeleton can be too hard to digest. But someone told me the other day the Gecko could get worms? I just thought this was weird. I know large constrictors can get tapeworms from the mice or rats, but...

View more questions Search