Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john myers Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2013, 08:41 PM
    Safe?
    Is it safe to drink milk that expired today's ago it didn't smell or anything
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 22, 2013, 08:46 PM
    If the milk has been kept cold, doesn't smell sour or taste funny, it is okay to drink.

Milk has a sell-by date, the date by which the store has to have sold the milk by or removed it from the shelves. If kept cold, milk should still be good three days to a week after this date.

Jul 22, 2013, 08:51 PM
    OK thank you wondergirl.. I feel better now I got worried
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 22, 2013, 10:33 PM
    The best before date is an educated guess as far as I'm concerned. I've had milk that went bad long before the best before date, and I've also had milk that was fine a week after the best before date.

I agree with WG, if it smells fine, and tastes fine, it is fine. :)

Jul 26, 2013, 12:21 PM
    Thank you for the advice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it safe? [ 3 Answers ]

I have two bedrooms with base bored heat, one bigger than the other. They both run of the same stat. Can I install a stat in the smaller room with no problems? Even though both rooms are ran off the same thermostat?

Liposuction,safe or not safe in my country? [ 1 Answers ]

hello everyone, my name is queen, I'm 25yrs old,and I'm a nigerian. I'm considering a lipo and I'm a little apprehensive about it. Its going to be for my arms and tommy. There's a popular beautician in my country(modupe ozolua),she flies in surgeons from America to perform various surgeries. I...

T safe Coil and thrush? T safe problems? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:I had c t safe coil fitted back in may. I have had thrush since, anyone evr had thise from the tsafe?? Please let me know of any other problems you have had with this device?? :confused:

Is it safe [ 4 Answers ]

Is it safe to take 2 kinds of birth controle:confused:

Is It Safe? [ 11 Answers ]

Is it dangerous to do what I do, what some of us on here do? Are we being ignorant of the nature of depression and is it potentially dangerous for us to attempt to give advice to obviously depressed people?

View more questions Search