Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tdawn96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2013, 07:23 PM
    Cosmetology license requirements for Nova Scotia
    I want to move to London England to get my license and I need to know, how/if I can transfer my license once I have it. No need to go over there for school if it won't further my career. I need to know the requirements for my license to decide.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft Over $5000 - First Offender - Nova Scotia [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, Recently I was put into a situation where I stole $5000 worth of Items from a Store in Nova Scotia, Canada. Since then I have Moved, and Changed who I Am. Anyway, I was Confronted by two officers at my door in April; informing me that I was Under Arrest, read off my rights, then Asked...

Caught shoplifiting Nova Scotia [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was recently caught shoplifting from a grocery store in Nova Scotia and I was caught stealing less than $90 worth of merchandise. Prior to this, I had been arrested for a break and enter and theft x3 which was 2 years previous to this. I was given the ability to be put in the Adult...

Statue of limitation in Nova Scotia [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old credit card debt from 1998-1999. In 2005 a collection agency contacted me by letter wanting to collect. At that time I sought professional help from a debt relief company. I was told not to worry about it because the statue was about to run out. Recently I have been contacted...

Statue of limitations in nova scotia [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the statue of limitations of credit card debt in Nova Scotia and where I can call or find this proof.I was told there was no such thing but I know this is not true.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.