Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dyes Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2013, 10:08 AM
    Left molar extraction
    Hi, I'm male by age 20. I had a left molar extraction six days ago.. There is a blood clot in my extraction area.. I'm very fear about dry socket.. already I had a hole on my same tooth before extraction which cause bad breath.. so only I pulled of this tooth.. Can this current blood clot replace old hole..? will I get a clear response from yours? Thanks in advance.

Jul 22, 2013, 10:48 AM
    Dry socket
    Hi, I'm male by age 20. I had a left molar extraction six days ago.. There is a blood clot in my extraction area.. I'm very fear about dry socket.. already I had a hole on my same tooth before extraction which cause bad breath.. so only I pulled of this tooth.. Can this current blood clot replace old hole..? will I get a clear response from yours? Thanks in advance.
    Warren D Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2013, 11:42 AM
    The best advise I can give you is to call your dentist for problems you are having for the correct answer you are looking for.
    Warren D
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2013, 12:46 PM
    Are you saying you pulled your own tooth? Whether you did or not, what does your Dentist say?

Jul 22, 2013, 04:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren D View Post
    The best advise i can give you is to call your dentist for problems you are having for the correct answer you are looking for.
    Warren D
    Thanks bro..

Jul 22, 2013, 04:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Are you saying you pulled your own tooth? Whether you did or not, what does your Dentist say?
    He also preferred me too pullout tooth.. bcoz it get already damaged as plenty..
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 22, 2013, 05:00 PM
    The blood clot is supposed to be there however long it takes for the extraction site to heal. It is okay.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2013, 05:02 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dentis...et-759374.html

Jul 22, 2013, 05:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    The blood clot is supposed to be there however long it takes for the extraction site to heal. It is okay.
    Is there any possible to occur dry socket for me after 7 days of extraction?!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2013, 05:05 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dentis...on-759367.html
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 23, 2013, 03:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dyes View Post
    is there any possible to occur dry socket for me after 7 days of extraction?!!?
    No, you are well on your way to a closed extraction site. Just keep doing what you are doing to protect the area and stop worrying about it!

Jul 23, 2013, 05:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    No, you are well on your way to a closed extraction site. Just keep doing what you are doing to protect the area and stop worrying about it!
    Thanks buddy..

Jul 23, 2013, 05:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyrs001 View Post
    Did you extracted the molar teeth on your own or has it been done in the dentist supervision? If you did it on your own you have to run to dentist for checking the present condition of your molar extraction.
    Mm but doctor also prefer the same..

Jul 23, 2013, 07:08 AM
    Wisdom tooth
    Is it necessary to remove wisdom tooth?!
    1102568 Posts: 65, Reputation: -1

Jul 23, 2013, 07:41 PM
    No it is not necessary to remove them, they are meant to grow out when they are ready. Some people do have problems or pain when they come and choose to remove them. If you do not have pain during the growth, there is no need for it to be removed.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 23, 2013, 08:39 PM
    Wisdom teeth may need to be removed if they cause crowding, don't fully erupt, or due to other issues. Your dentist or oral surgeon will help make the determination.

Jul 24, 2013, 05:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1102568 View Post
    No it is not necessary to remove them, they are meant to grow out when they are ready. Some people do have problems or pain when they come and choose to remove them. If you do not have pain during the growth, there is no need for it to be removed.
    :) okay friend..

Jul 24, 2013, 05:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    Wisdom teeth may need to be removed if they cause crowding, don't fully erupt, or due to other issues. Your dentist or oral surgeon will help make the determination.
    :):)

Jul 24, 2013, 07:00 AM
    Yellow teeth
    How to make yellowish teeth turns into clear white? Is it possible?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2013, 09:13 AM
    Teeth whitening procedures work - ask your Dentist (some are in home procedures, too).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Future Molar Extraction [ 5 Answers ]

I broke a lower molar (#19) - the inside of the tooth is broken at the gum, the outside of the tooth is still OK. I visited an Oral Surgeon today. I was originally going to have the tooth pulled and be done with it. He said that if I do that, the upper tooth that aligns with the lower tooth will...

Upper molar extraction [ 0 Answers ]

I had 7 teeth extracted today an tonight happened to look and all other holes are closed with blood clots except the molar one... It's big hole an I don't see a clot there is a tiny dark red hole deep down is that the clot? Worried about dry socket. Thanks for any feedback

Questions on molar extraction!! Help! [ 2 Answers ]

I had my tooth pulled bottom left molar about 6 days ago... Today while rinsing I noticed something pinkish or orange came out and looking in there with a flash light the hole looks deeper... I can see like purple or dark red down in there but worried about getting dry socket now is it normal for...

Molar extraction [ 0 Answers ]

I had my molar removed about 3-4 weeks ago. I did everything I was told by the dentist for after care. I noticed a few days ago there appears to be a bubble where the tooth was and my gum is still abit tender, what could this be?

Lower tooth molar extraction [ 29 Answers ]

It has been 7 days now... and the tooth hole that was extracted seems getting smaller and filling with healing tissue. I still feel mild pain here and there when I rinse with salt water is this normal? Also, if any bone or root tip fragments were left in the hole do they create future problems...

View more questions Search