Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2013, 09:23 AM
    You can whiten them but many products are abrasive and mess up the enamel and the whiteness doesn't last long. Best to have the dentist whiten them and suggest products.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 24, 2013, 09:26 AM
    Baking soda mixed with your toothpaste, with persistence and three times a day, will do a pretty good job and will not harm the enamel on your teeth.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 24, 2013, 10:59 AM
    For seriously yellowed teeth, your dentist will have to do a deep cleaning.

I do agree, backing soda works about as good as anything you can do at home
    dyes Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2013, 04:34 PM
    Thanks for all.. :)
    dyes Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2013, 07:28 PM
    10th day of molar extraction
    After 10th day of my left molar extraction, can I eat foods on the both sides of my teeth?!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Future Molar Extraction [ 5 Answers ]

I broke a lower molar (#19) - the inside of the tooth is broken at the gum, the outside of the tooth is still OK. I visited an Oral Surgeon today. I was originally going to have the tooth pulled and be done with it. He said that if I do that, the upper tooth that aligns with the lower tooth will...

Upper molar extraction [ 0 Answers ]

I had 7 teeth extracted today an tonight happened to look and all other holes are closed with blood clots except the molar one... It's big hole an I don't see a clot there is a tiny dark red hole deep down is that the clot? Worried about dry socket. Thanks for any feedback

Questions on molar extraction!! Help! [ 2 Answers ]

I had my tooth pulled bottom left molar about 6 days ago... Today while rinsing I noticed something pinkish or orange came out and looking in there with a flash light the hole looks deeper... I can see like purple or dark red down in there but worried about getting dry socket now is it normal for...

Molar extraction [ 0 Answers ]

I had my molar removed about 3-4 weeks ago. I did everything I was told by the dentist for after care. I noticed a few days ago there appears to be a bubble where the tooth was and my gum is still abit tender, what could this be?

Lower tooth molar extraction [ 29 Answers ]

It has been 7 days now... and the tooth hole that was extracted seems getting smaller and filling with healing tissue. I still feel mild pain here and there when I rinse with salt water is this normal? Also, if any bone or root tip fragments were left in the hole do they create future problems...

View more questions Search