Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chetanhero Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2013, 05:48 AM
    Full confusion. What to do now?
    I am looking for nice gal to get married in arya vysya community. I met one gal through my friend who is a doctor. She is very nice with me. The first day we met in coffee day, had lunchin hyderabad house. She is enquiring everything about me and told her father is owing 5cr and looking for someone whose property is above that. I told I am from middle class, then other two days we became very close but I put one message in little odd way asking if she really likes me or not, because she moved very close with me those three days.

I am emotionally connected to her in very short time. She just replied its her parents wish then stopped replying me. Again I put her message saying why she is doing dramas without replying me. She scolded me for asking like that. Then she told she lost one match which her father is very intrested in because their uncles gotras are same. Midunakula. Then I found mine also the same and she is saying as per sastra we can't get married.

Anyway we have differences. Financially now there is problem as per sastra also. What to do now? Should I leave her or just be friends with her or try to convince her to marry me?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2013, 06:06 AM
    Be friends but don't push. She sounds like she isn't free to decide. You don't want to scare her off. She's abiding by her dads wishes and pushing her for anything different could cause to having her feel torn and confused.
    chetanhero Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2013, 09:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    Be friends but don't push. She sounds like she isn't free to decide. You don't want to scare her off. She's abiding by her dads wishes and pushing her for anything different could cause to having her feel torn and confused.
    Thanks for your reply... u r rit.. and I will be friends with her nowon..
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 22, 2013, 09:39 AM
    I would move to the next opportunity for love, romance, and dating. You met her, you will meet others.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 22, 2013, 09:51 AM
    Her father is owing or is owning?
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Jul 23, 2013, 09:39 AM
    Don't look at her 5cr. Simply this girl is not independent and you need a wife. So discuss with your parents or who ever in family you are comfortable with. They will help you to find suitable match. Move on and don't be so fast next time. 3 days are nothing to get close and understand someone. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't remember any names->just full plot [ 5 Answers ]

A guy takes money from guys to patch-up between their girlfriends by dating them and then by breaking up with them in weird ways so that girls go back to their previous boyfriends. Movie starts with his 10 ways to annoy girls so that they would break up with him. But finally finds his love. Then I...

Can I make my ex take full custody of the kids if I don't want primary custody [ 5 Answers ]

I am considering giving primary custody of my kids to my ex husband. The reasoning behind this is he only has them on the weekends during winter and week on week off during summer he pays only $300 a month for 3 kids who are two 7 yr old and a 5 yr old. He does not pay day care cost nor medical...

I am 20 years old still don't have full beard,just a goatee? What shall I do? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 20 years old still don't have full beard,just a goatee? What shall I do?

Full of confusion is this bipolar depression? [ 31 Answers ]

This comes along way back when I started hurting myself... I felt sad and talk to someone the next day I felt like I whas only acting stupid so now I'm 21 and I still have this problem only I also suffer with anxiety I can't even sleep on my own anymore because I think I'm hearing someone in the...

View more questions Search