Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    judydoolittle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2013, 04:19 PM
    Help I want to find the love of my life, my high school sweetheart Johnny Lee Martin.
    My boyfriend moved back to California when we were in junior high. I want to find him. It's been 40 years. His name is Johnny Lee Martin. He would be 59. I loved him so much. Please help me find him, please.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2013, 04:44 PM
    What state do you live in? You don't know what part of Ca? There are approx. 6386 John Martins in California
    Very likely he could be married and not want to have any long lost contacts from his past.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 21, 2013, 05:17 PM
    Even with more info, like his date of birth, where he lives (you can't know he still lives in CA), finding him would be like finding a needle in a haystack.

If you're really desperate to find him I'd hire a private investigator, but with only his name, it's unlikely you'll find him.

Good luck.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2013, 10:10 AM
    Actually I think I may have found him - is he 54 years old?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2013, 11:15 AM
    I found one that's 59 moved from Illinois to California
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2013, 11:17 AM
    I also found the 59 year old. I asked about first name Johnny Lee, not first name and middle name.

- so I discounted the one you found.

Could be either.

Utility bill is current for both so they are good addresses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to find high school sweetheart [ 0 Answers ]

This was back in 1990 & we dated for 4.5 years, she dumped me & went on to Marry some onr called David. We dated when we were going to heather hill High school noble park Vic.I don't know her married surname But I can't go on any longer without Contacting her & patch things up or her from her...

High School Sweetheart [ 3 Answers ]

I recently opened up a new Facebook (got rid of the old one) and added my ex-girlfriend (high school sweetheart) and a few years have passed since I have seen her. In her message to me she states that she had been wondering about me for the longest time, that she missed me and I was always a great...

I still love my high school sweetheart [ 10 Answers ]

The man I love is married and he says he is going to leave his wife for me. He says he still loves me and wants me back as his wife. I don't know what to think I love him still as well. Alls we do is talk about how much we love one another and how much we miss one another. I have a feeling that it...

High School Sweetheart 17yrs. Later [ 15 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out what's going on here. Here's my situation: A year and a half ago my high school sweetheart emailed me out of the blue. I'm trying to figure out where things are going, good or bad, I'm often confused by the situation. Here's background: We dated for 2-3 years in...

High school sweetheart [ 6 Answers ]

If I find my school sweetheart and he just told me that he love and that he wish he had told me in high school but he did and now he have a girlfriend. He told me that he still love me. I don't think he want to be with her cause he tell he he have deep feeling me but he don't want to hurt any one...

View more questions Search