Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Etiquettseeker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2013, 10:31 AM
    Funeral seating
    As the just very recent ex wife of 36 + years and two adult children of my deceased ex's funeral, where should I sit?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 21, 2013, 10:38 AM
    Not knowing your entire situation, if I were you, I would ask the funeral home director or one of his staff or maybe your priest/minister.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Airline seating [ 1 Answers ]

I have an airline reservation and was able to choose seats for my flights except for one leg of the trip If no economy seats are available can I be forced to pay for an economy plus seat?

Funeral seating for ex-wife and children of the deceased [ 4 Answers ]

I am the ex-wife (10 years), with 2 children to the deceased, aged 15 and 19. I would like to sit with my children, but am told I can't. The deceased's ex-facto is to sit in the front row with my children, the mother of the deceased and his brother and brother's family. I have offered to sit...

Funeral Seating Etiquette 11/10/12 [ 7 Answers ]

My father-in-law's funeral was just held & my husband's sister told us where we were to be seated. My FIL has a surviving spouse, so of course I expected all the siblings w/spouses & children to sit in first row. Instead, I was told I had to sit in 2nd row, as did all other sons/daughters-in-law &...

What is the proper seating for the family of the deceased at the funeral? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the proper seating for the family of the deceased at the funeral? For instance, is it appropriate for the widow to have her family seated before the mother, brother & sister of the deceased?

Wedding seating [ 4 Answers ]

If parents had a nasty divorce, 20 years ago and the youngest is getting married, where does the father of the bride sit? The stepfather has raised her and is walking her down the aisle and paying for the wedding The father is making his first trip to the city in which my daughter grew up and has...

View more questions Search