Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marlene23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2013, 08:12 AM
    How does a relationship with a person I support differ to relationship with a friend?
    How does my relationship with the person I support differ to relationship with a friend?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 21, 2013, 08:19 AM
    Please give more information.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2013, 11:33 AM
    Ummm maybe like the difference between you can pick your friends but stuck with your family? Or boyfriend/girlfriend vs friends? Not sure what you are getting at. If you are paying for someone and feel they aren't being your friend in return maybe they are using you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible to have a relationship with another person from another state? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I've met a guy on of course FB he's extremely handsome and really sweet. We been talking for about a week or so but I'm starting to really like him. He's suppose to come down to Texas in August or so to see me. He's in Atlanta, Georgia I really do like him, and I'm sure he does like me too, but...

Guidlines: What do I do if the person I like is already in a relationship? [ 7 Answers ]

Many have fallen into the situation where one person has a major crush on another person, but that person is already in a relationship. Every one has their own approach. Some would say: “If they are taken, then stay away, find someone else, off limits, plenty of fish in the sea, etc.”...

What would my relationship to this person be? [ 2 Answers ]

What would my Grandmother's Brother's Great Grandson be to me?

In a relationship, both in love with the same person [ 5 Answers ]

A year ago, my gay partner of 30 years fell in love with someone else. After the initial shock of finding this out, I met the new guy and fell head-over-heels in love with him. SO, now the 'other' man says he's wants to be naked with ME, but not my partner who's quite a bit older than either of us....

Valuing a relationship more than the other person? [ 3 Answers ]

When a person values the relationship more than the other person, do you think this can change over time? Or how can you make it more reciprocal? Or can you?

View more questions Search