Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anshid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2013, 01:00 AM
    Ask islamic experts
    I was in a relationship with a Non-Muslim girl . We loved each other from the heart. At once we had sexual feeling towards each other and she allowed me for that. We did had sex. She allowed me only because she trusted me that much that I won't cheat her and I don't want to. I'm the only man who touched her body. Now we both can't marry other person as we had sex each other. Our mind doesn't allow for that. I know Islam doesn't allow marring a Non-Muslim girl. But for this reason I can't leave her alone. So as an atonement I'm ready to marry her.

Will Allah forgive us for having sex and also for marrying a her?
    dyes Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2013, 07:25 PM
    Hey bro, if she is really fond with u,just try to revert her for islam.. every thing will be okay..
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Jul 23, 2013, 09:29 AM
    I don't think you love her. You care more for your sin and forgiveness. First of all you don't have to marry someone because you have sex with them. You should only marry her or anybody else if you love and trust the person. I think if the girl from other religion she wouldn't have any problem to move on with reality. I suggest you to seek apology to your conscience and allah. Leave the girl, tell her truth. It was your mistake that you committed a thing knowing all the rules and customs according to your religion. So don't worry, accept the mistake and move on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Islamic divorce [ 2 Answers ]

Respected sir. As salaam-o-alykum. My question is Marriage time my parents did not gave me flat and car(as jahaiz),because they can't affoard. Before marriage my inlaws said to my parents... we don't need any thing as jahaiz(doori). But after marriage my in-laws start tourchering me (...

Islamic [ 2 Answers ]

How many times of namaz.

Looking for islamic web site having islamic news,videos, information etc... [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for islamic web site having islamic news,videos, information etc... I think the name was pega or pege or a sort like this. Can you help me lease

Is islamic banking is true islamic [ 0 Answers ]

I'm doing job in dubai islamic bank and I have an offer from allied bank which is an conventional bank.is islamic banking is truly islamic.

View more questions Search