Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ankit2117 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2013, 12:43 AM
    Depression
    My name is ankit.I am suffering from depression from the past 1mnth with negative irrelevant thoughts poping up my head and causing my mood swings.plz help
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 21, 2013, 01:16 AM
    Most depression is caused by circumstances, not something organic in the brain or body. Poor diet is an exception, as are certain medications used to treat other things than depression. So please tell us if you think what you eat or take might be a cause?
    Mostly though it relates to recent events, or past events just now starting to surface in your mind, or not quite surface. Old hurts, anger, fear, trauma. Or just plain lack of love.
    Is there anything you can tell us about your life that might sound like one of these?
    Elvisrosas Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Jul 21, 2013, 01:20 AM
    It's to early to tell if you have official depression
    You might just be going through a moment
    But if your depression worsens like suicidal thoughts, lack of activities with friend or family, lack of enjoying hobbies etc then you might want to see a doctor how old are you
    What do you think set your depression?
    Change of job, loss of a family member, moving to a new location, stress? Please reply so I can help
    And also do active things
    Go outside enjoy your day, go to a club and be social, find new enjoyable hobbies etc
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2013, 10:03 AM
    "It's to early to tell if you have official depression "

I'd like to know the time frame and symptoms of "official depression."
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 22, 2013, 10:08 AM
    PLEASE come back and answer us! I always worry when someone who is depressed doesn't come back.
    ankit2117 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2013, 11:26 AM
    Hi.. thank you guys for your help.actually let me elaborate.. I am 19 years old.. well the main cause is my negative thinking I guess.. actually once a negative thought turned out to be true and from then I think negatively and depress myself mayb.. earlier I easily got out of this things.. bt now its being a little difficult somedays and huge swing of mood is taking place.. I haven't told anyone about this.. and I behave normally with rveryone so that no one doubts.. but still sonetimesbi remain very sad.plz help
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2013, 11:28 AM
    I think seeing and realizing the problem is half of the solution - I think yourself examination is great!

Do you see that your thoughts are being controlled by one incident? I think you do.

Would talk to someone help, not necessarily a professional, just someone you respect who talks good sense?
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Jul 23, 2013, 09:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ankit2117 View Post
    Hi..thank u guys for your help.actually let me elaborate..i am 19 years old..well the main cause is my negative thinking i guess..actually once a negative thought turned out to be true and from then i think negatively and depress myself mayb..earlier i easily got out of this things..bt now its being a lil difficult somedays and huge swing of mood is taking place..i havent told anyone about this..and i behave normally with rveryone so that noone doubts..but still sonetimesbi remain very sad.plz help
    Ankit what's the real issue? Kya baat hain? I suggest to start meditation and yoga. Start doing things you like and believe, follow you hobbies.
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2013, 09:35 AM
    "Ankit what's the real issue? kya baat hain? I suggest to start meditation and yoga. start doing things you like and believe, follow you hobbies."

This is an Engish-speaking board. You do write/read English.

So that everyone can figure out what you are saying, would you please post in English?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have depression [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I know I am young I am only 14 but I think I seriously have deppression. Can you help me?

Depression [ 4 Answers ]

I feel like I don't belong in this world. I always feel the emptiness inside me. I feel so alone. I'm an introvert person. I want someone who can talk to me. I always feel down. I'm so lonely with all the things that surrounds me. I feel hopeless. I want to die. :( How can I overcome this...

Physical Depression more than Emotional Depression [ 3 Answers ]

I have a hard time getting up in the morning, I feel like I have no energy. I'm not just tired but drained of anything to make me get up. I also have been having a hard time remembering things, dizzy spells, nausea and weakness when lifting things. I do have some emotional depression but not as...

Am I going into depression? [ 34 Answers ]

Hello and thank you for reading this... Lately I have been feeling really down. I spend Monday- Friday = 12 hours a day dedicated to work ( I have to take the bus to work). When I get home from work I just sit around because I am so tired from a whole days work to do anything. I also have a...

View more questions Search