Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chelechel11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2013, 09:21 PM
    Implementation or cycle?
    I had severe abdominal cramping and lower back pain the day my cycle was due. The next day I bled but only a little was on the tampon, not enough to absorb it. Could this be implementation bleeding? Could I be pregnant?

Check out some similar questions!

In Plants: Light Cycle vs Dark Cycle vs Calvin Cycle vs Cellular Respiration? [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone explain to me the difference between these? I am trying to write a lab report and have no idea what I'm writing about.

Could this be implementation bleeding? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am new, and this is my first question. My husband and I have decided to try and conceive and I am hoping that I am pregnant. My next period is supposed to begin on either 9/29 or 9/30 and I have around a 31 day cycle. For the last week (since 9/20) I have had a very light pink...

Implementation Bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I Am 24 Years Of Age And Desperate To Get Pregnant I Had A Period On The 3rd Of Dec It Lasted 3 Days My Periods Are Very Regular Never Missed A Period Or Ever Had A Late Period. Today On The 25th Of December I Think I Have Had Impementation Bleading Is It To Early For Me To Get Pregnant My...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.