Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steiny147 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2013, 05:58 PM
    People who would come in and buy contents of a home
    We have a large beautiful mid century modern home which has sold. We would like to sell the contents
    Can someone advise the best way to do this?
    Thank you
    Terri
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2013, 09:42 PM
    Put it on craigslist for one
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 21, 2013, 01:38 AM
    You can advertise some tag sale days in your local paper, or you can hire 'estate sale' professionals to do it for you. They have the advantage of having multiple people to watch each room, but they do charge a lot. If you do it yourself, move as many pieces as possible towards one central area, unless you don't mind strangers wandering all through the house, and have removed all the items you aren't selling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find someone to buy the contents of my house? [ 4 Answers ]

I am moving out of state and want to sell all kinds of collectibles, furniture, paintings and accessories. I have heard of estate people who come in and give you a price to buy everything leaving your house in "broom sweep" condition after. That's what I need. I live in metro Boston, MA any...

How do creditors know who home contents belong to in order to seize them? [ 3 Answers ]

If creditors want to seize your home contents (if unemployed), how do they know who the contents belong to if the person they want to seize it from says it doesn't belong to them? And if you are the person in question, how can you protect yourself from them seizing your possessions?

Can I get the home encencentive if I buy the home from my fathers estate at full mar [ 2 Answers ]

Can I get the home encencentive if I buy the home from my fathers estate at full market value

Seize storage / home contents [ 1 Answers ]

If I lose a banks lawsuit... what happens? No money/ assets

View more questions Search