Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tate08312 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2013, 02:21 PM
    Bleeding at 7 weeks
    I am 15 and about 7 weeks pregnant. And I have been experiencing some bleeding. At first it was Brown blood and I only saw it when wiping.this is the third day and now the blood is red and there is more blood than the first day.. it's to where I can see a hint of blood in the toilet... and I am getting very worried...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 20, 2013, 02:37 PM
    You should be. At 15 your body may not be developed enough to go through a pregnancy. So you could be miscarrying.

How do you know you are 7 weeks? Have you seen a doctor? You need to consult with your doctor immediately. Or go to an ER.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 20, 2013, 05:17 PM
    Any bleeding during pregnancy is a cause for concern. What did your OBGYN say when he/she examined you when you told him/her about this bleeding?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why have I been bleeding for two Weeks [ 0 Answers ]

I've been bleeding for two Weeks and my period isn't due for another week

Three weeks of bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I got the implanon march18.2012 and I haven't stop bleeding yet what to do

Bleeding at 4 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

I'm about four weeks And I started bleeding but only when I go to the bathroom and it red with small clots with some cramps but not bad what can this be?

My gsd is biting me worse at twelve weeks than at eight weeks I'm tired of bleeding [ 21 Answers ]

My german shephard puppy is bitting me worse at twelve weeks than ever before. I'm tired of bleeding every time I try to put the leash on her I have no other choice than to use my own method of breaking her of this bad habbet unless some one can give some addvice she is going to get the flyswatter...

View more questions Search