Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cindybx10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2013, 05:56 AM
    Helix piercing problem and question
    I have 2 upper carilitage ear piercings. I have had these two gosh four saken holes for about 10 years and I kid you not I have never not had a problem with them. Would I be better off to just let them grow over and have two new ones (only have the holes made by needle on the upper curve rim of outter skin around cartiliage). Wouldn't that be OK? All my other numerous lobe holes have always always done fine.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2013, 06:26 AM
    I guess I'm not understanding your question - if these piercings are not a problem why would you consider letting them "grow over" and then getting new piercings?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 20, 2013, 06:27 AM
    Not to mention, but the resulting scar tissue could present future problems if you were to let them heal and get re-pierced.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2013, 06:32 AM
    Some people's never grow over. I got mine pierced in the70's. I can go over 5 years without earrings and still wear earrings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Helix piercing questions! [ 3 Answers ]

heyy i just got my helix peirced 3 days ago and i just had a few questions about it should i soak it in a bowl of sea salted water? the person who peirced it for me told me to rinse it, clean it with sea salt then rinse it again and sometimes hot compress it ive been doing that but it still...

Forward helix piercing [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, on Saturday (two days from now) I'm going to get my forward helix pierced and I wanted to know which side I should get it on-I don't really have a side that I sleep on the most, it varys- and I was wondering how much it would hurt.. Thanks :)

Helix piercing. Needle or gun? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a relatively high pain tolerance, but I'm worried that a needle will hurt more. I've had two lobe piercings and I don't remember them hurting, and they were done with guns. Any answers help. Thanks

Does a helix piercing hurt? [ 1 Answers ]

i was wondering if anyone knew about helix piercings? if they do hurt? i have already had 4 lobe piercings, 2 cartillage piercings and my tragus done, but does it hurt anymore than them?

View more questions Search