Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurenbonnett Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 10:15 PM
    Full House
    Does anyone know if the show full house that was taped in san fransisco have any tourist attractions for Fullhouse the TV show?
    irishcream Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 14, 2007, 01:06 PM
    I'm sorry to tell you, but the show was taped on a soundstage in Los Angeles. They only shot the openning credits in San Francisco.

But you can still visit the Golden Gate Bridge and the houses on Steiner Street across from Alamo Park to get the feeling.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2007, 03:13 PM
    There was only one episode shot in San Francisco, "Comet's Excellent Adventure", the first episode in Season 8. Most all the others, as stated, were shot in Los Angeles at the Warner Bros. Studio. Exceptions being Hawaii and Disney World.
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Jun 29, 2007, 11:13 PM
    If you go on a bus tour in San Fransisco, they will take you to the "Painted Ladies", those colorful houses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I ask for full custody? [ 51 Answers ]

My son is 3 months. I was never married to his father. His father has 4 felonies and a criminal record that is 35 pages long. He has had an addiction to cocaine since he was 19 and he is now 31. Since I have known him he has not been clean for more than 3 months. He has been through rehab at...

Is She Full Of Herself. [ 20 Answers ]

Well today I think I screwed up. I told her that I thought it was stupid of me to tell her that I liked her. She responded by saying its OK lot of my friends have had crushes on her. Is she a conceded b**** or what?

Full of guilt [ 6 Answers ]

I've been a nurse for 20 years and thought I made a good one. I liked my patients and treated them like my children. I did a stint at a nursing home through an agency. One of my patients had been sexually molested by another resident(he was alert and oriented) He waited until no one was around and...

Which is better settle in full or paid in full [ 20 Answers ]

I had a discover card opened when I was a young adult with my father(about eight years ago). As of a 18 months ago he stop paying on it even though the charges were made by him. Now I'm trying to take a step towards business ventures and this and some other things are on my credit are present. I...

Full first name on title necessary? [ 2 Answers ]

I am purchasing a home without a mortgage. Are there any large problems which could arise if I put the title under my first initial and last name, vs. my full first name?

View more questions Search