Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    133bike Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2013, 10:37 AM
    Cost to remove 6' chain link fence and poles
    Cost to remove 1,000 ft of chain link fence and post, and fill the holes in Houston TX.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2013, 10:47 AM
    You could offer it free (and will pay $20. Or case of beer) for removing and filling holes in on craigslist. That way somebody that needs a fence or scraps metal might get it and save you some money.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2013, 10:48 AM
    .. (wish I lived close I'd be grabbing it up right away, been looking for one)
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2013, 11:02 AM
    Put it on Craigslist and they will be lined up to take it free.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing a chain link fence [ 12 Answers ]

We are getting ready for a new fence and have decided to remove our old chain link fence ourselves to save the $400 that the fence companies charge for this chore. The only problem is that I have no idea how to do it. Anyone have any good advice?

Steps to remove a chain link fence [ 3 Answers ]

What steps do I need to take to remove a chain link fence? There's only one side left. Do I cut the wires between the posts? There are vines and briars and trees growing through the fence? Thanks!

Chain Link Fence Gate [ 3 Answers ]

We need to build some sort of gate to keep our dogs in. The best idea was a swinging chainlink gate on a wheel. The space we are gating , we need to access ir for cars as well. We had a estimate from a contracto and it was outrageous. I saw some 100 feet of used chainlink with a few posts for $75....

Remove a chain link fence [ 4 Answers ]

We are removing a chain link fence. Should we leave the concrete in the ground? If no, how do we get it out?

View more questions Search