Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2mishar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2013, 02:51 PM
    How to apply in us army navy
    I am a LPR since 2005 , wants to join us military don't know where to go and how to apply internet websites are useless , d any 1 know any place or number wh I could contact? I am in Maryland rockville area please let me know any offices in this area and procedure please
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2013, 03:24 PM
    If you want to join... you go and visit a recruiters office... you can find them in the phone book.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 18, 2013, 03:33 PM
    I found a lot of info on how to apply to the Navy at Navy.com. Including the closest recruiting office to Rockville which is in Gaithersburg.

Enlisted

317 EAST DIAMOND AVE SUITE D
    TOLL FREE: (800)533-1657
    GAITHERSBURG, MD 20877
    Tel 301-948-7229
    Fax 301-948-2079
    Find a Recruiter: Navy.com

For the Army there are two offices in Rockville:

U.S. Army Recruiting
    611 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852 (301) 762-2194

US Army Recruiting
    2 W Montgomery Ave # 4, Rockville, MD 20850 (301) 295-1234

Internet websites are obviously not useless, but you need actually look through them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What if I leave usa for more than 6 months [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know when will I be eligible to apply for citizenship? Have gone to lawyers but not satisfied with their answers? Asked 18 days ago - Gaithersburg, MD Citizenship Requirements I came to USA October 2005 ,stayed here till August 2007, went back to my country to finish my stdz, came...

Social security allien leave usa? [ 1 Answers ]

I paid social security for 15 years and left the USA, when will be able to collect it or can I collevt in lum sum amount.

USA Tax stayed in USA for only 84 months [ 8 Answers ]

I satyed in USA starting 1st January till 25th March a total of 84 days. 1) My parent company is India based and in USA I was getting regular monthly salary. 2) All my State, Federal, SSN, Medicare taxes were withheld. 3) I was in USA with my wife and my kid. My wife has ITIN number. 4) From...

Leave the USA while on probation? [ 8 Answers ]

I am on probation in the state of California, and I want to go out of the USA and go to another country, can I do this, what can I do? Who do I have to ask permission? i dont really want to come back to the usa anyways? can I leave the usa?

What happens to my green card status if I leave the usa for more then 6 months [ 5 Answers ]

I have travelled out the country with my wife for pure medical reasons, I expect to be hospitalised for a long time and will probably not make it back to the USA within 12 months, I have been in the states for more then 20 years, can someone please tell me what the rules are with regards to...

View more questions Search