Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Happydan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2013, 01:34 PM
    Real work at home jobs
    Legit work at home jobs where you get paided for your performance such as Data Entry and more.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 18, 2013, 01:35 PM
    The majority of such "positions" are simply scams..
    Why start an eBay business or similar.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 18, 2013, 01:39 PM
    I have a friend that does medical transcriptions from home... she works 12 hour days to try and make decent money when it's available. Other times she sits around with nothing to do. I once asked her about this for another friend and she said not to get into such a thing as the days of in home transcriptions are slowly coming to an end. That is as close to a real online job as I know of... and you can't just do a job like that without schooling and such.

As stated, most at home jobs are scams.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 18, 2013, 01:46 PM
    No such jobs (all scams).
    THINK about why they don't exist. We could go on and on, but you should be able to figure it out.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 18, 2013, 01:48 PM
    There are very few that aren't scams, like Curlyben said.

My son is picking up extra money by selling his childhood toys (Star Wars stuff, D&D miniatures and books) on eBay. High school and college students need papers typed, so if you can do a good job with that, that might be a possible way of earning money. Most of the effort can be done via phone and computers/email/word processing.

You might want to ask at your library for this title (she gives some interesting suggestions) --

The Work at Home Sourcebook: Lynie Arden: 9780911781205: Amazon.com: Books

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for real online jobs .getting payment at home! [ 19 Answers ]

I'm looking for part-time online jobs... which are real... n pays you well.. anybody with any info about this ans me... or send me the links...

Do anyone know of any real legitimate work from home jobs? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm looking for a real legitimate work from home job.

Are there real typing / data entry jobs available for home? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am very experienced in all types of office work and very comfortable working on computers with all types of software, including Office, Excel, Databases, even Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and some Photoshop. What is the best way to find a legitimate job in these fields to work at home. ...

View more questions Search