Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rohitpawar Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2013, 11:29 AM
    What to study to become a manager
    I'm actually dreaming of becoming a football manager... I play city level but I don't want to be a player and then manage later on, I want to get into management directly... I have all the basic knowledge, but can someone tell me how to go about knowing how exactly a manager's life is, knowledge about different tactics, on man management of players, etc... I want to know, as a 16 year old, how can I take small steps from now on which will help me, you can suggest some sites or tell me directly, because I'm really serious.. some site where all the important info (man management , scouting , how to build a good squad, tactical knowledge , everything is given, thank you :)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2013, 01:21 PM
    I'd start saying want to instead of "wanna" and I'd get a degree in sports - and play and play and play.

Or get a law degree.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask an hr manager [ 8 Answers ]

I have interviewed for a job and the hiring manager is interested in me. I was "stopped" for DUI last year, but received supervision, NO CONVICTION. I also have a valid driver's license. The hiring manager spoke to HR and was told because of General Liability insurance policy, they cannot hire...

I like my manager... [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 19 and have been at my job for 4 months. I am in a department with only my manager who is 26. He's so fun and nice that I have no idea if he's just being himself or if he is flirting with me. That is how I started liking him. He's really an amazing person. I love being around him and working...

I think I like my manager... [ 1 Answers ]

I started working at Mcdonalds about a month ago and then there's this manager... the weird one I remember I hated him so much cause his comments irritated me.. and today when both of us were on break he was like did you have a PA day on Friday and I was like no my stupid gay school doesn't have...

The Manager [ 2 Answers ]

A new manager spends a week at his new office with the manager he is replacing. On the last day the departing manager tells him, "I have left three numbered envelopes in the desk drawer. Open an envelope if you encounter a crisis you can't solve." Three months down the track there is a major...

View more questions Search