Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alalynda Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2013, 10:22 AM
    ask a probability question
    2 out of 30 items are charges wrong when checking out at a grocery store

if I purchase 12 items what is the probability that I will not be charged incorrecyly?

the answer is .4370

I am a math tutor and having trouble with this one ---- help
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jul 18, 2013, 11:11 AM
    You've asked this same question now three separate times - please stop repeating it. Your question was answered here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mathem...ty-758470.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probability question [ 0 Answers ]

A school Sixth form chooses at rondom, 3 of the 8 candidates, Ahmed,Barbara,Caleb,Daniel,Enid,Fatima,Georgio and Hannah to represent them on the student council. (a) Calculate the probability that Barbara, Daniel and Hannah are the three students chosen for the student council. Two of these eight...

question of probability [ 0 Answers ]

) two shooters shoot the target. The probability that the first shooter hits the target in a single shot is 0.7 and the probability that the second shooter hits the target in a single shot is 0.5 the shooters shoot 20 times simultaneously to a target. What is the most probable number of times that...

ask a probability question? [ 3 Answers ]

If a bag has 8 balls in it 4 white and 4 black what are the odds against picking four black balls one after the other

Probability question [ 1 Answers ]

okay this sint really homework but I had no where else to put my randommath question I hd... how would I check the probability at this... so normal dice have 6 sides ranging from 1-6 lets say you have three noram dice versus 3 specail dice1st dice has three sides with a 1 and three sides...

Probability Question [ 3 Answers ]

I'm taking a statistics course and think I'm way over my head... unfortunately, it's a pre-req and I'm stuck. Can anyone help me understand the basics? Here is a sample question and I simply don't know where to begin: Coach John has two teams who won 347 games and tied 6 of the 526 total...

View more questions Search