Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akm1960 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2013, 09:59 AM
    How to get transcripts from a closed Massachusetts school
    How do I get proof of a certification I received from ATI, a school located in Woburn, MA that has closed it's doors.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2013, 12:11 PM
    Check with the state board of education

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High school transcripts from a closed school any ideas ? [ 2 Answers ]

I graduated from Gospel center christian academy in hillsboro Texas in 2005 and now I need to get my transcripts but the school has closed they used the school of tomorrow books etc... any ideas

How to get transcripts from a closed school [ 0 Answers ]

My sister went to Florida college of Medical and dental careers in 1987 and can no longer find her certifications/transcripts. Where can she get them. She thinkd they were bought out by another college.

Locate nursing school transcripts from closed school [ 1 Answers ]

I went to nursing school in 1994 at Johnson County Vo-tech in Olathe, Kansas. The school was later taken over by Johnson County Community College. I have checked with both the community college and the school district. They are not able to locate my transcripts. Any other places I should check?

Need Transcripts? From a school that closed.. [ 0 Answers ]

I went to computer learning center in Los Angeles it's closed I was the last class in 2000 HELP!! Need transcripts so I can use some classes to transfer... Can anyone help!!

How to get high school transcripts from a closed school in arlingon Texas tx [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get my high school transcripts from a closed school The school was James Bowie Highscool in Arlington Texas??

View more questions Search