Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jitter38 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2013, 07:55 AM
    How to download pictures from camera chip to computer
    How to download from camera chip to computer and how to send photos by e-mail
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2013, 07:58 AM
    Use the cable that came with the camera to move or copy them to your computer... and you attach them to the email to send them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to transfer photos from camera memory chip to computer using CX9400? [ 5 Answers ]

We need to download pictures from our Cannon's memory chip into our home computer. The chip is plugged into our EPSON CX9400

How do I download pictures from a chip to the computer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Cannon camera and a recently new computer and I want to know how to download the photos to my camera.

Computer will not read memory chip from camera, any help? [ 1 Answers ]

My computer will not read my memory chip with all of my pictures from my camera! When I place it in the lot where it is supposed to go, it does nothing at all!

I cannot download my digital camera pictures [ 3 Answers ]

I cannot download the pictures take by my fuji fine digital camera. Ditto for my Samsung camera. I installed the software for each. What's wrong. I was able to easily download the pictures from my kodak easy share digital camera. I cannot find a way to contact fuji or Samsung, and...

Help please.. Cannot download pictures from my digital camera [ 10 Answers ]

What could be the problem when I try to download pics from my digital I suddenly cannot download. The camera window just keeps reading. No result. What could be the problem? It has hardware failure message? What hardware? My digital camera or something inside my computer? What is it? Please help...

View more questions Search