Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john_dave1225 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2013, 05:52 AM
    Could someone make this outline into a speech (just a short one, good for 1 minute)
    Intro: Friends are my best treasures.
    Body: Why do I consider my friends as treasures?
    What did they they do to make me happy?
    Ending: friends make me feel like I'm in heaven.

This is only I can think of:
    "Friends are my best treasures because they are valuable and also irreplaceable..."
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 18, 2013, 05:56 AM
    You can do it. We'll help you after you post your attempt.

Jul 18, 2013, 06:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    You can do it. We'll help you after you post your attempt.
    Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't know what it feels to have a friend cause I'm always alone in school, home or other places I go to. Yeah, I'm a loner, I accept that. So I can't really think of anything... :(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 18, 2013, 06:10 AM
    I'm sorry, but the rules of this site do not permit us to do your homework.
    Education Expert

Jul 18, 2013, 06:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by john_dave1225 View Post
    sorry to disappoint you, but I don't know what it feels to have a friend cause I'm always alone in school, home or other places I go to. Yeah, I'm a loner, I accept that. So I can't really think of anything...:(
    Friends don't do your work for you. We're here to help, but you must do your best first. Then, we'll be able to help you.

Jul 18, 2013, 06:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    Friends don't do your work for you. We're here to help, but you must do your best first. Then, we'll be able to help you.
    OK... here's my sentence.(
    Friends are my best treasures.I also consider them as gifts, and I treasure them because they make me happy. A good friend is one you can talk to about anything on your mind. Friends help you get through tough times, and they lighten up your mood when you're down.

Does this answer the question of the body part?. What about the grammar, is this grammatically correct?. And also, is this good for 1 minute?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 18, 2013, 06:38 AM
    Friends do not make a person happy. The person has to already be his own best friend. What role do friends play in the life of a person who is secure and has great self esteem? Think about that.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2013, 02:48 PM
    ... as an outline of a homework project... teacher is not going to wording changed.. [/
    Education Expert

Jul 18, 2013, 05:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    .....as an outline of a homework project ....teacher is not going to wording changed ..[/
    What do you mean by "teacher is not going to wording changed?" This doesn't make sense.
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2013, 05:41 PM
    Should say teacher is probably not going to accept wording change because wondergirl 'corrected' the outline statement .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 18, 2013, 05:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    Should say teacher is probably not going to accept wording change because wondergirl 'corrected' the outline statement .
    Or maybe she will delight in the fact that a student thinks beyond the assignment.
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2013, 05:48 PM
    Possibly

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any good speech ideas for my sis? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, My little sister wants to go for house captain at her school and she has to write a speech and say it in front of everyone in her house. She asked me for ideas but I have none. She wants to make a speech that is interesting and that will make people vote for her but not too corny! ...

Will going to japan make things with my spouse good again, will I find a good job [ 1 Answers ]

Wonder if it is good idea to travel to japan to be with spouse and if I do will our lives be better and will I be able to find a good paying job there or should we stay apart during this deployment to help us or will it break us

View more questions Search