Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toniann411 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2013, 06:25 PM
    Airpro uc7085t remote
    I have an Airpro UC7085T remote for my fan. My home is a new construction and the installer did not give me the directions to the remote. How do I change the direction of the blades. I cannot find a switch on the fan itself. I know when we did the walk through and was shown quickly the remote, he did something and the blades changed direction. I don't think he meant to do it either, so asking him how would be pointless. Does anyone know where I can get an "instruction manual" or even just tell me... LOL!

Thank you
    mom2fourgirls Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2013, 01:03 PM
    Pull the battery cover off the back of the remote and you will find a reverse switch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to change ceiling fan remote batteries on a hamilton bay remote control unit [ 3 Answers ]

Before I break the darn thing, can you tell me if the back panel comes off or if I have to unscrew the top and bottom screws?

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan wall remote and LCD remote [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've just installed 2 harbor breeze fans that came with LCD remote. Everything works as they suppose to. 2 remotes controlling each fan with dip SW set up. Then, I thought it would be nice if I purchase the wall remote unit so that I do not have to search for remote all the time....

Airpro furnace blowing at one fourth normal speed [ 5 Answers ]

I have an Airpro furnace model # G9T10014UPC13A Everything works fine accept it's blowing at about one fourth the speed. What could it be, The Motor Run Capacitor or do you think the 4 speed motor is shot or something else? Any help would be much appreciated since its getting cold in Buffalo and...

Hunter fan w/ light & reversing switch on remote, remote not working properly [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Hunter fan with light and remote control, with reversible switch on the remote. RC was working fine until recently, and now, the fan will not turn off with it. I do not have a wall switch. The light works fine with RC, and the reversing also works, so does the fan speed. So, what...

View more questions Search