Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nhugheschrane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2013, 11:11 AM
    Can you run a 3ph, 4 wire appliance on 3 ph, 3 wire?
    We have 3 ph, 3 wire available on the panel and at the wall but the appliance we want to test in our test kitchen is arriving soon and it is a 3 ph, 4 wire plug. Can we convert from 3ph,4 wire to 3ph, 3 wire and still work okay?

Check out some similar questions!

Can I just run a red 12 gauge solid wire separately along side of 12-2 solid wire to [ 2 Answers ]

Can I just run a red 12 gauge solid wire separately along side of 12-2 solid wire to make it 12-3?

Wire UF wire to run to new 100 amp service panel? [ 10 Answers ]

My house has a 200 amp service. I have a new 30x40 building in back. I have a 100amp Square D load center for the building. I want to run a line from the house to power the building. Big items include, air comp 30 amps, welder 50 amps, other raidial arm saw, ban saw pipe saw 15-20 amps? It is...

What size wire do I need to run to get a 100amps. 225ft. using direct burial wire? [ 5 Answers ]

What size wire do I need to run to get a 100amps. 225ft. using direct burial wire coming from a 200amp. Service? Any info. Would be appreciated. Regards, Garry

Direct wire an appliance [ 4 Answers ]

I have an appliance (towel Warmer) to install in my bathroom. It came with a switch, 6' cord and molded plug. I want to cut the plug off and wire it directlry into a duplex box. Is there a cover plate that will accommodate this?

4 wire plug to 3 wire appliance [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4 wire plug in the wall for my clothes dryer. How do I wire this into a 3 wire clothes dryer?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.