Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ruth Foehring Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2013, 03:52 PM
    Tarzan of the Apes copyright 2012 Intro by T. Mallon
    Library of Congress Control Nuimber2011937128 ISBN 978-1-59853-164-0
    Published by the Library of America

I would like to purchase this book and I am having trouble locating it. I think it is the best edition of this story around and I need it for some research I am doing. The jacket says it is twenty dollars while Amazon already is selling a few copies for $65. Is it no longer available to the public and out of print already?Could you tell me how to order this book and from whom. I am giving you some information that might prove beneficial. Thank you very much.
    Library of Congress Control number;2011937128
    ISBN 978- 1- 59853-164-0
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2013, 05:01 PM
    Have you tried places like Amazon.com or eBay? Used books come up all the time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a dance song with "Tarzan Boy" (Baltimora) sample in the chorus. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello :) Simply, I remember a song that's quite old. It was a dance one, produced by some DJ rapping in verses and a bunch of stripped ladies dancing and singing (together with the DJ) the chorus of Tarzan Boy (Baltimora) like : Oh oh oh oh oh etc :P It stuck in my mind and I have no clue how...

Animated movie about monkeys or apes [ 1 Answers ]

There was this animated movie I used to watch I only vaguely remember bits and pieces of it. There were these monkeys or apes that wore clothes and it was pretty graphic as I remember being a kid. There was this annoying male monkey that always tormented and spied on the female monkey. They were up...

Similar movie to planet of apes! [ 0 Answers ]

Hey, I remember this movie that looked just same as planet of apes, but wasn't really! If I'm correct, the "apes" looked just like the ones in the movie it self, just different, big and hairy, they were slaves for the humans they had some kind of item inside their body that controlled them, so one...

Is it true that humans are descendants of apes [ 151 Answers ]

Is it really true that we are related to great apes and that we branched off them as a result of evolution? Also is this whole thing true: "It is time for students of the evolutionary process, especially those who have been misquoted and used by the creationists, to state clearly that...

View more questions Search