Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Diann26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2013, 08:25 AM
    Water lines leak under sink when dw hooked up. Faucet is new. I
    My GE portable dw is 2 years old and works fine. I replaced my faucet with a Delta. Now when dw is hooked up the water lines to the faucet leak at the connection. Is there a solution?

Check out some similar questions!

My kitchen sink will run water through pipes when hose is hooked up but it will not d [ 1 Answers ]

My sink will run water through pipes when hose is hooked up to pipes but sink doesn't drain when filled with water.

Why does the water faucet hooked to my washer only flow sometimes [ 0 Answers ]

I had just washed cloths,unhooked the washer hose to hook up anther hose to bath the dog and the water wouldn't come on.

Odd Leak From Kitchen Sink Faucet [ 10 Answers ]

So the kitchen sink at my mom's place has been dripping for about a month now. I've finally gotten some time to take a look at it and I'm a bit stumped. I assumed that maybe a washer in the faucet had gone bad or the like, so I decided to take it apart and see if I couldn't find something...

Can pex lines leak and pop open under strong water pressure? [ 1 Answers ]

I opened the shut off valves of the new shower faucet and water started leaking after hearing a pop sound and no water came through the shower head but through outside the line between the walls.

Repairing apparent leak in line under Kitchen sink faucet [ 1 Answers ]

To Whom It May Concern: My wife and I just noticed a significant leak in one of the lines that apprently connects to the kitchen faucet. I think I can see where the water comes from... but then again, the leak could easily be farther up where I can't see. To explain further, I can see...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.