Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sandy Procher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2013, 07:52 AM
    Thumping noise when water off
    We are in a new home we had built just over a year ago. We have a thumping noise whether water is on or off. We have geothermal heat & air with 2 wells. Geothermal says it is a plumbing problem, plumber does not want to help, well driller (2 wells) says it is not a well problem. We are at our wits end and do not know where to go from here. It thumps 24/7 and as close together as 2 or 3 minutes apart. Water pressure into our home from well is 64 psi at this very moment. Can you please help us.

Check out some similar questions!

My ac is having a thumping or rather beatinglike noise. What can I do? [ 1 Answers ]

This noise is more with the high fan mode. It is heard outside as well inside. I think more on the outside. Can some body help? The temp is 52 now. Started 5days ago.

Bathroom cold water faucet makes a thumping noise when turning it on [ 3 Answers ]

When you turn on the bathroom sink cold water faucet it makes a thumping noise. If you continue to turn the faucet up the noise stops and the cold water flows full.

Banging/thumping noise possibly in water system [ 3 Answers ]

I live in an 8-unit building that has it's own water heater but shares a boiler with another 8-unit building for the hot water heating system. I hear this thumping/banging type noise off and on at all hours of the day/night but not necessarily at the same time every day and not sometimes not as...

Hot water heater making thumping noise [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn on the hot water I hear a thumping or low banging noise which lasts for about a minute and will repeat after a few hours when the hot water is used. This only happens when hot water is first used. I have checked the unit and at this time the unit is not heating water nor has ignition...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.