Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bensonsr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Whirlpool Supreme ultimate care washer Model LSR8233E
    My washer will fill with water, agitate and then just stops after the wash cycle. It is sitting here now full of water & clothes. Thanks for any help
    blfcrewse Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Apr 19, 2007, 12:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bensonsr
    My washer will fill with water, agitate and then just stops after the wash cycle. It is sitting here now full of water & clothes. Thanks for any help
    Try replacing the lid switch. Mine did the same thing. It is the piece that gets pushed down when you clothes the lid. The u shaped piece of mine is plastic and was cracked in 2 places on a closer inspection.
    RalphS Posts: 120, Reputation: 12

Apr 21, 2007, 11:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by blfcrewse
    try replacing the lid switch. mine did the same thing. it is the piece that gets pushed down when you clothes the lid. the u shaped piece of mine is plastic and was cracked in 2 places on a closer inspection.
    YUP, more than likely THAT IS the problem!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Gold Quiet Partner Dishwasher model# GU980SCGQ3 [ 1 Answers ]

Whirlpool Gold Quiet Partner Dishwasher model# GU980SCGQ3 This dishwasher has just been sitting since I have no idea what is wrong with it. It has the LED lights on the front but will not run at all and lights don't light up. Its just dead like its unplugged except that its not unplugged! ...

Kenmore tumble washer model 417 [ 0 Answers ]

My washer will not drain after the rinse cycle:confused:

Whirlpool Tub Won't Spin (includes model number) [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool Model #LXR7144EQ2. Appears to be a direct drive washer. It drains fine but will not spin when it gets to the cycle. I looked under the machine while it was trying to spin and the clutch assembly was spinning but the tub wasn't. The assembly got pretty hot while this was...

Whirlpool washer model lsn1000hq0 [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, New here. I have a whirlpool washer model lsn1000hq0, that will not agitate but will rinse and spin out. It tries to agitate but makes a loud noise and only goes in one direction. Any help will be greatly appreciated. schins

View more questions Search