Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    I_luv_the_oc Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2005, 07:08 AM
    Rash type thing on cheeks and chin.
    For about the past year I have had red/dry small spots on my cheeks. They aren't itchy and only slightly raised if at all. They come and go but I have them longer then I don't. A few months ago they cleared up on my right cheek and I get them worse on my left now. They have also started appearing around my jawline on the left hand side. I am thinking it might have something to do with sleeping on me hands. I am 19 and it is really starting to get me down so if anyone has any words of wisdom it would be appreciated!

ladyandjan Posts: 191, Reputation: 4

Feb 28, 2005, 12:21 AM
    Have you gone to a dermatologist to see what's causing these red dry spots to appear? Try also adding more fresh fruits and vegetables and drink more water as all of these are beneficial to your skin.

Mar 4, 2005, 03:08 PM
    Thanks, I went to the doctors lst week and she didn't know what it was, but gave me panoxyl cream, which completely burnt my face. I went back today with my mum so she could refer me to see a dermatologist if needed and the dr I saw today couldn't understand why the other one had given me cream for acne. She has given me an antibiotic lotion to put on and see how I go. Lets hope it wrks :)
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2005, 06:09 AM
    Antibotic
    Hi,
    I compliment you for going to a dermotologist. That was a good step!
    Hang in there, and that doctor will eventually, if not now, find an answer to cure it.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    ladyandjan Posts: 191, Reputation: 4

Mar 6, 2005, 08:02 PM
    Very glad you got a second opinion on your skin. Is the medicine working? Has it cleared up skin condition? Post back & let us know.

Mar 31, 2005, 07:24 AM
    Hi,
    Thanks for your posts. I was beginning to think the lotion was working as my skin was starting to look very slightly better, but then I had a breakout agen! Im sure it has some connection to the area that has contact when I'm sleeping so Im trying very hard to not sleep resting on my face.. which is quite hard. For the minute though I am still continuing to use the lotion twice a that as well as washing my face twice a day with soap. I am also trying to drink more water and eat a more balanced diet! I'll stick with the lotion for another few weeks and let you know how it goes.

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chin ups [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 30 year old male (67 kgs not overweight for 5'9" height). I recently tried to do chin ups for the first time. I could not lift myself up even once :( . I found this surprising (shameful rather) because even small kids were going up and down 10 - 15 times on each trial :-[. How can I...

Cheeks fat [ 1 Answers ]

My problem began when I started a diet combined with exercise program my aim was to bulk up because I was very scrawny.. after a hardwork of weight lifting and eating more calories than my body burns off I achieved my goal BUT... My cherubic face has gone! I got chubby cheeks now that was...

About hair on my chin [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, l need help, lam already 16, l have dark mustache growing and chin hair growing too but the beard on my chin is really light color, are there any ways that l can get it darker? If it is shaving, please list me a routine of how to shave and how many days shave betweena and how long shave...

I have lot of whiteheads on my nose & chin do you know anything that can take it away? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a lot of white-heads on my nose and chin and I want to know if there's anything that can take them away?. I have been sWEEZing them with TWEEZER and also a hair pin. And they keep on coming back in 2 days! And it hurts and also my face is left with digs and marks. Please can you help...

Baggy cheeks [ 1 Answers ]

My cheeks always look baggy close to my eyes. I don't have bags under my eyes. Does cucumber slices help to tighten these areas?

View more questions Search